THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 16-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide secretarial support to the GM/Director and manage his daily calendar and appointments;
- Support the GM/Director with meeting materials, presentation needs and taking notes of meetings;
- Relief the GM/Director of general administration tasks;
- Review of contracts terms and legal documents and ensuring the company meets all legal obligations;
- Stay updated on relevant developments and changes in statutory and regulatory obligations affecting the organization business activities;
- Comprehensive hands-on support on operational issues as required by the GM/Director;
- Any adhoc tasks as assigned by the GM/Director (depends on the department that they are accounted for).
- Degree in Business Management or equivalent, with at least 1 year of relevant experience;
- Proactive and take initiatives in providing business support to the General Manager /Director;
- Strong command in English for written and verbal communication is a MUST;
- Possess good interpersonal skills and a strong teamplayer;
- Dedicated and meticulous in execution of duties;
- Knowledge of corporate governance and good organisation practices.