- Join an insurance-based financial services agency
- Great opportunity to gain valuable experience
- Play a key role in supporting the daily operations of the business
Our client is an insurance-based financial services agency that provides services for wealth accumulation, protection and distribution needs. They have built a strong community of individuals with a common purpose of helping their clients be financially free.
In this role, you will be at the heart of the business and act as first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls. You will be responsible for :
- Organising meetings, appointments, events and conferences
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems, maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments including travel or childcare.
- You ideally have some experience in an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant or similar role. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- You are meticulous and pay strong attention to details
- You have outstanding communication skills and ideally are fluent in Mandarin to liaise with Chinese clients.
- You are highly organised and able to adapt to changing environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd