- Join a fast-growing financial services agency
- Key role in ensuring business sustainability
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is an insurance-based financial services agency. With a growing community of like-minded individuals, the company strives to make a difference to society through the offering of personalised solutions that will protect the livelihoods of their clients.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing agency support and customer service to clients
- Client management duties such as answering calls and responding to enquiries
- Preparing proposals and weekly presentations
- Assisting in claims and follow ups
- Managing records and receipts and participating in the preparation of budgets
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process
- Resolving financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- You ideally have experience within a Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant role within the Financial Services industry.
- Prior accounting experience will be advantageous
- You have good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd