Confidential| Date Posted: 26-Jun-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide excellent personal assistance and secretarial support to the Director.
- Manage diaries, report collation, events coordination, setup meetings, minutes taking and any personal works.
- Coordinate logistics needs for business trips, meeting schedules and teleconferences.
- Manage expense claims.
- Maintain good records keeping.
- To assist in office administration and clerical task.
- Minimum Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in English, good written and communication skills.
- Cantonese or mandarin speaking will be an added advantage to liaise with clients and stakeholders in North East Asia.
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Able to travel with ED as and when required.
- Willing to travel to & fro and work at both West and Central areas.