Our client, a well established UK company in the oil and gas industry, engaged in down stream activities.
The incumbent is expected to provide secretarial and administrative support to the HR Manager. The job role entails but not limited to:
- effective telephone call and internal/external communication work practices
- client appointment and travel arrangement (including post-meeting follow up coordination)
- travel booking arrangement
- office, filing and pantry supply management
- assist the HR Manager on ad-hoc tasks required from time.
This position, based in Singapore, is expected to work in a stable and family friendly environment, with good work life balance.
- Knowledge in calender planning, administrative work
- Prior experience in Travel booking arrangement is an advantage
- Comfortable in using IT applications, including basic to intermediate proficiency level with the Microsoft suite (Outlook, Word and Excel ).
- Excellent English language skills both written and spoken.
- Good communication, judgement and problem-solving ability.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Secretary/PA in a administrative role
Interested applicants kindly use the apply button or send in your application in MS Word Format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (EA: 18C9213 / R1984396)
Onyx SG Pte Ltd