Personal Assistant cum Book-keeper
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 28-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide Secretarial & Administrative support to the Managing Director
- Meeting and greeting visitors at many different security levels.
- Screening phone calls and other inquiries that come in at inappropriate timing.
- Calendar management and appointment tracking
- Make sure that manager is prepared for meetings as well as organizing and attending meetings themselves.
- Organize travel & accomodation arrangements for business trips
- Maintain proper records of meeting minutes and confidential documents
- Working closely with clients, fellow staff members and outside business contacts.
- Manage budgets and accounts
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all level of management, staff and business associate
- Handling of personal and private/confidential matters for the Managing Director
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Assists in record down the investement record and also give suggestion and analysis regards to the financial planing
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree or any equivalent level is prefered.
- Experience working in a secretarial capacity is advantageous.
- Have finance backgraound will be an advantage.
- Time management and general organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills (Including working with electronic communication and interpersonal communication skills)