Permanent Technician @ Sentosa - Up to $2500
- Up to $2500
- 5 days work week / Shift Work
Safety and Security
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, machines and housekeeping.
- Follow specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies and disasters).
- Perform duties in fire operation drills as and when the need arises
- Use proper equipment, wear appropriate personal protective clothing (PPE), and employ correct lifting procedures, as necessary, to avoid injury.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Keep the Engineering office and workplace clean at all times and to carry out cleaning work to these areas daily or as and when required.
- Ensure that all flammable materials are stored in OSHA and EPA approved containment devices.
- Operate power lift in accordance with JSA to perform elevated maintenance.
Policies and Departmental Procedures
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures at all times.
- Ensure uniform, personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Carry out three shift duties, split shifts according to duty roster or when called upon to perform odd duties, whenever a person of the same category falls sick or on vacation or absent from duty or as called upon to do so from time to time as directed by the Management
- In case whereby you have to be absent for any emergency matter or require applying for emergency leave, you are to call up the Engineering office and seek approval from your superior before going on any emergency leave on the day of your duty. Kindly take note that application of emergency leave is subjected to approval from the Management.
- Carry all equipment (e.g., keys, phones, pager, tools) to maintain preparedness to carry out work tasks at all times.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Exchange information with other employees using log books, electronic devices or other means
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Inform Supervisor / Manager of all movements so as to enable him to locate you in the event of an emergency.
Working with Others
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Actively listen to and consider the concerns of other employees, responding appropriately and effectively.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Coordinate with other departments, front office manager and housekeeper in order to respond to requests and resolve maintenance issues.
Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Identify and recommend new ideas, technologies, or processes to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
Maintain Hotel Assets and Property
- Carry out inspection on public areas, mechanical and electrical rooms on a daily basis in case of problems arising unexpectedly and rectify within means.
- Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment.
- Service and repair all electrical and mechanical equipment such as motors, plumbing, drainage, light fittings, wiring, vacuum machines, all laundry, kitchen equipment, cables and all electrical machines throughout the hotel.
- Clear all obstructions in sewer, waste pipe, soil channels and grease interceptor system. Repair defective flushing system, toilet bowls, urinals, basins, vent pipes and air-conditioning waste pipes. To service and clean all grease traps.
- Service and repair low-tension switchgears under the supervision of the engineers.
- Clean cooling coils of air-handling units and fan coil units as per schedule given.
- Carry out masonry works and painting for all walls, beams pillars and posts. Cement floor traps, floor tiles, vinyl tiles, long bath grouting and pipe duct. To install and repair wash basins, long bath, toilet bowl, urinals and cisterns.
- Hang curtains, banners for all functions in public areas, guestrooms, and offices within and outside hotel premises.
- Take readings for all electrical systems, water and air-conditioning systems.
- Carry out any job assignment as and when required by Management with regards to engineering works that is not specified in this Job description
Maintain Records or Logs
- Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities, including test results, instrument readings, and details of equipment malfunctions and maintenance work.
- Carry out consistent preventive maintenance programs on rooms, public area and equipment as per schedule, and regularly updates records on files.
- Up to $2500
- 5 day work week
- Shift work (may include overnight)
- A - 0730-1600hrs
- B - 1400-2300hrs
- C - 2300-0800hrs
- Certificate in Electrical, Mechanical or other related major disciplines.
- At least 1 years' experience in the engineering, facilities maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R / electrical / plumbing.
- Experience in hotel industry and operation shift will have a definite advantage.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd