Permanent Technical Executive @ Central area / Up to $4,000 nego
- Shift Work
- Up to $4,000
- Assist Operations Manager with the coordination and implementation of the scheduled maintenance services to be carried out by approved term contractors;
- Assign daily inspections and maintenance works to technicians, monitor and ensure that the works are completed within required timeline;
- Plan, schedule & co-ordinate all ACMV, Electrical and BMS maintenance works
- Supervise term contractors' maintenance works, ensuring that contractors carry out works in accordance with contract requirements, including evaluation of contractors’ performance and review of contract specifications;
- Follow up with term contractor on defects rectification after the servicing work;
- Attend monthly meeting with Term Contractors to discuss on defects rectification and feedback on their service quality;
- Call competitive quotations for repair works on ACMV, Electrical and BMS works and put up approval paper for work justification and awards;
- Monitor and coordinate site works, schedule, work notifications, warranties and insurance validity;
- Assist on technical aspect during handing / taking over units.
- Assists on A&A related issues including the vetting of tenants’ A&A submissions
- Check & ensure adequacy of spares & stocks for the repairs & maintenance function of equipment under his responsibility;
- Compile, collate and analyze operational data and reports for continuous improvement;
- Troubleshoot system failure where necessary;
- Attends to tenants’ requests, feedbacks and marketing request promptly
- Plan, organize and control operations to ensure efficient delegation of duties and responsibilities
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned.
- 6 Days work week
- Every 4 weeks need to work 1 Sat (will be assigned according to their duty roster)
- The earliest shift will start at 7.15 and latest 8pm.
- Eg. some may work from 830 to 1745, some may work from 715 to 1640 or some from 1045 to 2000.
- Up to $4000 nego (Based on qualification and experience)
- Central area
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Building Services/ Engineering/ Estate Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in building and M&E
- Computer literate
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Initiative and the ability to work well under pressure are highly important
- Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skill
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd