Permanent System Analyst @ West
- Old Choa Chu Kang Rd
- Mon to Fri: 8am to 5.30pm
- Up to $3800
- Liaise with end users and SAP vendors to provide SAP Support.
- Coordinate with SAP vendors and other IT teams for the configuration, and maintenance of SAP for Change Requests.
- Conduct user acceptance test and train users on new processes and features to ensure SAP solution rollout conform to user requirements. Provide system data support as needed in SAP.
- Assist Supervisor in reviewing SAP process design and updating functional / technical documents.
- Participate on cross functional modules with end-users to solve business issues on SAP.
- Assist Supervisor in coordinating with various parties (SAP vendors, end users, other IT teams) on SAP project rollouts, upgrades and data migration. Involve in designing solutions, preparing documentation, conducting user acceptance test and deploying of new changes or enhancements for project rollouts.
- To prepare slides and do presentation on solutions; and project/support activities.
- Assist Supervisor in the creation of user requirement specifications, system design, functional specifications and test scripts for new development projects and enhancements.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activities, resolving problems, update progress reports.
- Review requirements, technical specifications and documentations to assure quality of company's SAP system.
- Old Choa Chu Kang Road
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 5.30pm
- Up to $3800 (Depends on experience & qualification)
- A good Diploma or Degree, preferably in Computer Engineering, although non-engineering qualifications will also be considered if the candidate is experience with technology and automation.
- Experience in project management
- Minimum of 2 years of exposure in automation and technology projects
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd