Permanent Supply Chain Operations Executive ($3,500 - $5,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for coordinating efficient supply of products to markets in Asia-Pacific region based on business plan and market developments.
- Secure order placement by the local commercial organisation and follow up until cargo is received and accepted by buyer.
- Create Sales and/or Purchase contracts
- Gather and check required shipment documents and share with buyers
- Coordinate vessel nominations
- Handle agency & surveyor nominations and follow-up acceptance
- Secure close communication with vendors, buyers and shipping line
- Laycan and price calculations
- Negotiate Letter of Credit
- Process stock in/out, billing, create debit/credit notes as needed
- Follow up of Account Receivable with buyers and Finance department
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Business, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Min. 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge in handling shipping documents and incoterms is required.
- Proficient in SAP and Microsoft office
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd