Permanent Operations Manager @Pioneer
- Office hours
- up to $7,000/month
- Management oversight on all warehouse related activities, inclusive of inbound, storage and outbound operations.
- Provide certification & SOP guidance, business development support, cold chain management expertise with leadership role of developing and implementing strategies and programmes.
- Perform established supply chain operations for managing therapeutic health products & medical devices according to GDP & GDPMDS where applicable.
- Undertake managing key customer’s expectations with agreed KPIS.
- Respond to client request in accordance to established Service Level Agreements by preparing monthly reports, etc.
- Engage team members & perform administrative tasks required to be fulfilled for executing related projects as Project Lead.
- Assist the team’s Senior Management with the development of new service solutions & projects.
- Work closely with QA Dept to ensure adherence, compliance & regulation as stated in GDP, GDPMDS, GMP and others related international standard.
- Mon to Fri: 8am to 5.30pm
- Up to $7,000/month
- Experience in healthcare warehouse and product knowledge preferred.
- Proficient in utilizing PC, scanners, facsimile machine, voice mail and email systems, and common office machines.
- Proficiency in Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred.
- Must have determination to learn new skills/abilities, hungry for knowledge and self-improvements.
- Good in problem solving, research, report or presentation generation.
- Must work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes.
- Sense of urgency.
- Organized, accurate and detail-oriented.
- Quick learner.
- Good attitude.
- Honest and has integrity.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd