Permanent Operations Manager (F&B industry) - Up to $7k + VB
• Imbiah Road
• Mon to Fri 9.30am – 6.30pm
• Up to $7,000 + VB + Transport Reimbursement
- Work closely with management on strategic business planning and operations.
- Oversee the entire business segment including operations, manpower planning and resource allocation.
- Responsible for the business segments’ profit and loss.
- Work closely with other departments to achieve the business goals.
- To lead, coach and support the outlet teams to achieve the monthly sales targets, workplace and food safety, product quality, customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Responsible for team member training and development.
- Adherence to all regulatory requirements.
- Ensure outlets meet hygiene and safety standards at all times.
- Assist in setting up new outlet(s) and to liaise with vendors and suppliers to ensure jobs are carried out in accordance to the stipulated timelines.
- Oversee all staff matters, including recruitment and selection, promotions and disciplinary matters.
- Follow through on all marketing campaigns (national or LSMs) to ensure timely and accurate execution.
- Follow up on all service recovery actions for all product and service lapses.
- Follow up on action plans for all QSC and finance audits.
• Imbiah Road
• Monday to Friday: 9.30am – 6.30pm
• $5000 - $7000 (depends on qualification and experience)
- Preferably at least a Diploma in Food & Beverage Management or in equivalent field
- At least 5 years relevant experience in similar industry
- A hands-on individual willing to get involved in operations and to lead by example.
- A good team player with positive attitude.
- Builds good inter-department relationships to enhance personal effectiveness.
- Must be independent, resourceful and organized
- Ability to coach and support the teams.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd