Permanent Learning Designer (Educational industry) @ Clementi
- Monday – Friday (8.30 am to 5.30pm)
- An expert in carrying out ADDIE to build effective learning solutions by doing the following:
- Analyse business and learners’ needs,
- Identify learning gaps,
- Recommend learning strategies and create learning activities, and assessments to achieve the learning outcomes for blended approach,
- Carry out quality assurance before deploying elearning content in online platforms, and
- Conduct evaluation to enhance learning experience.
- Perform the role of a learning content curator.
- Experience in collaborating with subject matter expert to design and develop work place learning solutions to bridge knowledge, skills and attitudes gaps in organisations using instructional theories and best practices.
- Support the development of media from conception to completion.
- Be the custodian of digital assets.
- Ensure deliverables are produced in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of trends and learning technologies to create and/or enhance learning experience
- Mon-Fri (8.30am – 5.30pm)
- A graduate preferably in one of the fields of adult learning, instructional design, education or training.
- Advance Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) and/or Diploma in Adult Continuing Education (DACE) will be a plus.
- At least 3 years of working experience in providing instructional and andragogy advice on developing learning solutions for enterprise.
- Knowledge in using learning management system.
- Adept in using tools and/or software for content and/or media creation.
- Experience in vendor management and media production is preferred.
- An excellent communicator - in oral and written – with great interpersonal and client-facing skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team.
- A detail-oriented person with good project management skills.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd