Permanent HR Executive (Recruitment) - Up to $2,600
HR Executive (Recruitment)
• Ubi Crescent
• 5.5 days work week
• Up to $2,600
1. Build network and create job postings. Review applicants to evaluate their qualifications.
2. Handle all work pass matters including work pass application, issuance, renewal and cancellation matters via online portal.
3. Handle onboarding and offboarding processes for the workers.
4. Handle the repatriation process of the resigned worker including purchase of air ticket.
5. Submit IRAS tax clearance for all workers
6. Perform other administrative matters including updating and maintaining of employees' record (personal information, confirmation, promotion, increment, yearly appraisal, etc.), leave matters, workers' disciplinary issues, leave levy waiver etc.
7. Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc from Whyze HR System)
8. Be responsible for any other duties that may be assigned from time to time as your superior deem fit.
9. Prepare weekly reports to show tasks in progress, the number candidates searched, and the number of qualified candidates found.
• Ubi Cresent
• Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm
• Saturday: 9am – 1pm
• $2200 – $2600 (depends on qualification and experience)
1. Networking – this role should be skilled networkers, able to build professional relationships and identify opportunities to connect individuals in their networks with opportunities
2. Analytical thinking – in order to examine applicant resumes and other credentials to find suitable candidates for positions within their organizations, recruitment specialists need excellent analytical skills
3. Communication skills – written and verbal communication are important in this position, as recruitment specialists must effectively communicate with job candidates and other departments.
4. Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
5. At least two years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
6. Education Level: Diploma and above
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1764708)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd