Permanent Housekeeping Coordinator @ Sentosa - Up to $1800
- Permanent Position
- Shift hours
- Up to $1,800
- Aid customer service over various platforms.
- Carry out operations for service excellence.
- Communicate and relate well at the workplace.
- Develop personal effectiveness at operations level.
- Handle basic administrative duties.
- Meet service challenges.
- Provide related housekeeping services.
- Solve problems and make decisions at an operations level.
- Take care of guest concerns.
- Use basic functions of a computer.
- Work in teams.
- Shift Hours
- Up to $1,800
- Diploma (preferably in hospitality and tourism management)
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd