Permanent GL Finance Executive(SAP) (Salary: up to $3800)
Work Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm
Location: Central Area
- Liaise with various internal business partners to prepare monthly accrual entries. Prepare balance sheets schedules and proactively follow up/resolve old outstanding items.
- Review the accuracy of GST posting and educate the financial accounting and customer service teams on the correct GST treatment. Prepare GST filing on an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for fixed asset accounting e.g. asset creation, depreciation, disposal. Prepare monthly fixed asset schedule to reconcile against GL ledger.
- Assist with the preparation of yearly budget and quarterly forecast for income statement, balance sheet and cashflow statements.
- Responsible for the following finance closing activities:
- Generate net contribution report and reconcile the report against SAP GL.
- Investigate and rectify any unassigned items
- Prepare tax provisions and foreign currency revaluation
- Compute monthly preference share dividend payable to preference shareholders
- Prepare monthly management reporting pack
- Responsible for APAC pricing and standard cost maintenance. Identify areas of improvement for existing process.
- Assist with all year-end external audit matters and preparation of financial statements
- Be the point of contact between Finance and Supply Chain to advise the correct accounting treatment e.g. billing, credit note, excise duty, material write-off,
- Handle any ad-hoc project as assigned by the line manager
Salary: up to $3800 per month depending on experience
Interested applicants, please send in your resume in Ms Word format to Ray Loh Run Ting (R1550214) at: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call 67351900 to look for Ray Loh Run Ting. Please indicate your availability period. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 99C4599
EA Personnel No: R1550214
Recruit Express Pte Ltd