Permanent Executive @ Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $3000
- Assist the Manager in planning, organizing, and coordinating activities in the delivery of the department’s programmes.
- Review and improve work processes constantly, be cost conscious and take corrective actions to remedy deviations from standards.
- Coordinate matters pertaining to lecturers (prepare contract summary, review handouts/course materials, coordinate lecturers’ logistics).
- Monitor day-to-day operations of the programmes to ensure that goals and objectives are met, policies and procedures are being followed.
- Assist Manager in resolving issues and implementing corrective actions as appropriate.
- Assist Manager in working with relevant departments in programme related matters.
- Assist Manager to prepare statistics and required reports timely and to ensure reports are accurate.
- Maintain effective communications with all stakeholders to ensure operational success of the programmes.
- Maintain an efficient filing and tracking system for easy and fast retrieval of documents, as well as to meet all internal and external quality assurance standards and requirements (e.g. EduTrust , ICA, etc.).
- Provide advice and supervision to staff in the department
- Coach and monitor progress of work, maintain performance standard and appraise work performance of the staff under supervision.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Divisional Director/ Manager
- Contribute to all other functions where possible.
- Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- $2500 to $3000 (Depends on experience & qualification)
- Minimum Diploma/"A" level.
- Well verse in Microsoft Skills.
- Good Customer Service Skills.
- Good Working & Learning Attitudes.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Preferably 3 years at supervisory level.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd