Permanent Building Technician (Up to $2,800)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Carry out daily routine checks, troubleshoot, and rectify faults for building facilities and equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and servicing duties to ensure the proper functioning of building facilities, machinery, and equipment.
- Attend to all service requests such as tenants' maintenance requests, painting, and other repair works.
- Coordinate and supervise contractors’ works are carried out according to specifications and contractual terms.
- Maintain proper job records, maintenance documentation, and reports in an orderly manner.
- Manage machinery/ equipment spare parts inventory which includes replenishing stock, conducting stock counts, and inventory checks.
- Carry out other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Min. 1-2 years of relevant experience
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd