*Permanent* Bank Mailroom & Despatch (Up to $2,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Checking and perform daily and monthly reporting functions
- Managing mailroom operator(s) and provide guidance in accordance to SOP and SPS guidelines.
- Client communications and management on daily operational matters.
- Performing of mail rounds and distribution of mails.
- Arrangement and coordination of incoming and outgoing items for local and international courier.
- Maintain work space cleanliness at all times.
- Security screening of all incoming mails before distribution.
- Deal with enquiries face to face, email and on the telephone
- Ensuring high level of accuracy in processing of mails
- Report and resolve client feedback to operation executive within stipulated time frame
- Prior admin / mailroom experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to start work within short notices
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd