[Perm] Treasury Manager in Teleco industry [SA-S]
Assisting the Group Treasurer and Treasury Directors in a broad spectrum of treasury related functions so as to ensure that the objectives of the Company Treasury are achieved in accordance with approved policies and guidelines.
- Macro and micro liquidity management which include:
- Daily cash management monitoring with the objective of ensuring that the Company is adequately funded at all times and there are no liquidity deficits in the operating bank accounts
- Assist in the preparation of Group Cashflow Budget and Quarterly Actuals + Forecast.
- Responsible for monthly compliance reporting for the Company Group Treasury
- Responsible for the banking related needs of a selected group of Company entities.
- Provide support for various M&A related projects involving the Treasury department
- Any other projects or treasury related activities as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Degree holder in relevant subject; account, audit, business management
- Management Associate Program (in audit firms) – can consider if only 2 yrs audit background
- Singaporeans only
How to Apply
Interested applicants please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to Shiori: shiori @ eps.com.sg (R1549771
Please include the following details:
- Reason(s) of leaving for past employment(s
- Current/Last Drawn and Expected Salary
- Notice/Availability Period
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (EPS) is a leading recruitment and search firm based in Singapore. We specialize in providing the following services:- 1. Recruitment and staff placement 2. Executive search and headhunting 3. Contract staffing and temping services 4. Foreign staff recruitment 5. HR consulting and advisory services Our range of services cover full-time placements and contract staffing across all industries. Whether it is for management, information technology, finance, banking, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics, sales and marketing, professional services or any other executive positions, we are here to fulfill your total human resource requirements. For more career opportunities, please visit: http://www.eps.com.sg