PERM Telesales Executive (Mon to Fri, Office Hours, Basic + Commissions)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Achieves Annual Budget set for the portfolio of customers assigned.
- Seeks and prospects to win new on demand and small customers
- Plans and manages small Business Customers.
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market via phone, email and other communication channels.
- Assesses the type and size of customer needs.
- Recommends solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge/expertise.
- Closes business connecting a customer need with products and highlighting the value it may create for the customer.
- Supports customer retention by regular calls to ensure service satisfaction, providing information useful to the customer and introducing additional services to the customer.
- Collects relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepares documents for customer implementation in order to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations (SLA's & SOP's).
- Wins, retains and develops Business Customers in small to medium segment.
- Gathers customer and market information to build a customer prospect database.
- Min. Diploma/Degree in Business/ Logistic/ Supply Chain with 1 - 5 years of telemarketing experiences is highly advantageous
- Understanding of the forwarding industry will be advantageous
- High degree of self-confidence, initiative and commitment.
- Excellent organizational, t communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd