Perm Staff Nurse - Daycare Centre (Monday to Friday Office Hours)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Reports to the Head of Senior Care Centre & Home Care
- To oversee the clinical nursing practice, needs and assessments
- Nursing care for elderly clients; including fall risks and hospitalization processes. Procedures may include and not limited to wound dressings, assessment of wounds, insertion and care of catheter and naso-gastric tube.
- Medication management and compliance advice to clients and caregivers as prescribed by doctor.
- To conduct client assessments during admissions and periodic reviews.
- Update NOKs regarding clients’ medications, medical and physical health.
- Raise memo for referral to polyclinic or hospital regarding clients.
- Equipped with knowledge of Infection Control & Practices and.
- Oversee adequacy of medical supplies and equipment
- Liaise with other internal or external healthcare professionals who are caring for the same client for a holistic care of clients
- Ensure compliance of audit requirements.
- Ensure proper and up-to-date documentations and reports and ensure capture of information into IT system.
- To upkeep confidentiality of clients and adhere compliance with PDPA.
- Min Diploma in Nursing
- Min 2 years of nursing experience in Ward / oncology / Community setting / Nursing Home / Gerontology
Salary range: Up to $3.6K
Office Hours - Monday to Friday
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd