Perm Solution Architect (Platform Architecture) @ Clementi
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $9000
Architect & Design
- Architect as a platform should work from enterprise architecture approach; and ensure effective design of the information, business, infrastructure, security, interfaces/integration architectures.
- Deep-dive into business processes to uncover and concretize organizational needs, and to strategize use of technological solutions to deliver actionable insights.
- Design, develop and establish IT architectural roadmaps to meet the strategic needs of the business.
- Assess, design and provide IT solutions; On-Premise, Hybrid and Cloud-Hosted.
Ensure Standards & Compliance
- Communicate and train teams on architecture patterns, guidelines, standards and the roadmap.
- Review of technical solutions and support thereof through the governance process maintaining alignment with guidelines, standards, and strategic directions.
- Ensure solutions from design teams are designed & built in compliance & alignment to define architecture principles & blueprints and able to support the business and scale.
- Interface and collaborates with other teams and supports major initiatives.
- Resolves implementation gaps and requirements that deviate from architecture patterns and standards.
Explore New Technologies
- Explore the market landscape for solution/application insights, market condition, trends, products, services, competitors and emerging technologies.
- Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $9000 (Depends on qualification & experience)
- Degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 6-8 years of working experience as an IT Solution Architect.
- Experience in vendor, service, stakeholders and people management.
- Experience in agile software development and in managing mid to large scale IT architecture projects.
- Experience with platform like Salesforce and API/SoA/microservices solutions.
- Experience in cloud computing infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services and Azure Cloud.
- Prior experience in designing large and complex enterprise applications.
- Have a good problem-solving skill that is able analyze issues from multiple perspectives and derive pragmatic and comprehensive solutions to problems in sometimes an ambiguous environment.
- Team player who can communicate effectively, to bring forth the ideas, plans and strategies to other stakeholders in order forge common goals and concretize deliverables.
- Able to work highly independently and good project management skills
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd