PERM Shipping Operations Executive - Commodities MNC (Up to $3,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Good understanding in LC terms (Sight, Usance & UPAS), and export documentation.
- Understanding shipping incoterms, as well as basic knowledge of Bills of Lading preferably both in containers and bulk shipments.
- Liaise with banks, shipping lines, suppliers, traders, agents and customers
- Collate all export shipping documents; perform basic checks; scan to buyers; negotiate it against the LCs received with banks; and e-file these documents.
- Arrange courier to send out documents.
- Basic understanding of the definition and application of both debit and credit notes.
- Administration work such as keeping track of Bills of Lading; and regular housekeeping.
- Min. Diploma
- Min. 2-3 years of relevant experience in commodities / FMCG
- Good understanding with LC terms (Sight, Usance, UPAS)
- Basic understanding of credit/debit notes
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd