PERM Senior Marketing Communications Executive (Financial Institution, Up to $5,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Work closely with appointed agency to ensure content development is on brief, on brand, and meets objectives, to promote product benefits, up-sell, cross-sell products and takes into account SEO goals.
- Work with Digital Lead and UX Lead to create content, business logic and implement EDM programme and campaigns to improve sales conversion
- Drive Facebook content calendar & campaign execution, including syncing with media campaigns, to uplift brand appeal on social media and generate active engagement
- Fully understand and embrace the full customer journey cycle so as to communicate persuasively across relevant touchpoints and strive for greater customer retention and cross-sell opportunities.
- Ensure continuity and integrity of brand messaging, brand character/tonality and persuasiveness in all direct response marketing.
- Identify relevant partnership initiatives that synergise well with brand purpose & equity
- Establish and nurture partner relationships to maximise business growth opportunities & encourage brand loyalty/stickiness
- Campaign management: Assist and manage ongoing marketing campaigns, promotions and activities (through-the-line) as required
- Min. Degree in Marketing / Mass Comm
- Min. 4 years of relevant experience in financial institutions / MNC environment
- Strong background and track record of content marketing, social media marketing
- Ability to develop/write persuasive copy to test and learn in order to optimise response
- Able to take differing data sources and produce accurate analysis, actionable insights and sound recommendations.
- Have managed a large scale multi-channel marketing budget
- Experience in working with graphic designers or agencies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in website CMS & email programme
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd