PERM Senior Loans Officer, Corporate Banking (Up to $5,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Bachelor's / Honours
- Processing of bilateral and syndicated loan drawdown and rollover requests
- Input of Trust Receipt Financing Export Bills Discounting and subsequent follow up for repayment or rollover
- Monitoring of accrual and amortization of fees income on loans and securities
- Processing of Inward and Outward remittances
- Current accounts’ operations.
- Payment maker, COU maker for Cash Management
- Ensure that payments and receipts due are credited to nostro accounts with good value. Cheques received are promptly deposited and processed.
- Ensure that loan transactions must be approved by management before processing
- Completion of Account Opening documentation for Current Accounts
- Preparation of Loan Funding Memos in Credit Processing System.
- Weekly Loan Maturity Report to track rollovers and maturities
- Minimum Degree
- Min. 5-8 years of working experience in a similar functional responsibility, i.e. Loan Processing / Administration (Local, Cross-Border, Bi-lateral and Syndicated), money transfers and cheque clearing
- Knowledge/experienced in correspondent banking, nostro account and trade services operation is a great advantage
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd