PERM (Senior) Leasing Executive, Retail Shopping Mall ($4,500 - $5,500)
- Support the Leasing Manager in retail planning which includes trade/ tenant mix review and planning
- Source and secure suitable tenants that fit into the desired tenant mix of the mall - active cold callings, site viewings and negotiation on new leases and renewals
- Preparation and tracking of lease documentation and marketing kits
- Responsible for operating the various systems and tools in tenant sales and lease performance monitoring, rental analysis and forecasting, management reporting.
- Conduct market research on new trends
- Establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships
- Assist in the setting up of and overseeing related lease management systems eg setting up of Lease Management Analytics System and Point of Sales System
- Support feasibility studies and formulation of new innovative retail formats and curated concepts
- Responsible for the upkeep of files and maintenance of tenancy/sales documents in an orderly manner
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Min. Diploma/Degree in Real Estate Management or equivalent
- Min. 2-4 years of relevant leasing experience in shopping malls
- Good written and spoken communication skills, with strong negotiation and numeracy skills
- Meticulous, ability to multi-task and work within tight timeline
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Lynn Mak Ling Ling (EA Personnel No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd