Perm Senior/ IT Manager (Educational Industry) @ Clementi
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Thought Partner & Solution Architect
- Responsible for engaging the Business Management and managing the Business IT / digital service demands.
- Advice business on how to maximize IT investments and identify opportunities to leverage technology for business benefits.
- Responsible for system strategy and delivery relating to usability, functions/features, and customer experience.
- Continuously researching current and emerging trends and technologies to propose changes in areas of need.
- Assessing system architecture for existing and new IT assets and providing recommendations/solutions for improvement/implementation.
- Responsible for business case analysis and the success of IT projects’ implementation.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into IT solutions and realizing business objective and benefits.
- Assessing business impact of solutions/proposals
- Manage & control the approved scope, budget, schedule, project resources & requirement change requests. Manage stakeholders’ commitment and expectations; work closely with the stakeholders to deliver expected objectives and results.
- Manage & resolve project risks, issues and conflicts escalated by IT Project Lead, Business/User Managers and/or resulted from interdependencies of project tracks within the same project or other related IT projects within the organization.
- Ensure compliance with IT Governance Framework, Project Management Processes, Reporting and Documentation requirements; and IT Policies, Standards & Guidelines.
- Responsible for planning and managing IT transition related activities and communications.
- Manage & control IT Vendors’ contractual obligations, performance & quality of deliverables and services.
- Responsible for operations including change management of applications within area of responsibility.
- Manage IT team’s effectiveness & performance in the course of delivering project deliverables and production support activities.
- Provide leadership by establishing department and individual goals; responsible for performance assessments and improvement plans.
- Motivate and develop staff and project team members to achieve expected performance standards and efficiency.
- Applies technical and managerial skills to manage areas of responsibility.
- Participate in corporate initiatives as and when assigned.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Depends on qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 year of relevant working experience with at least 5 years at management level.
- Proven track record of large scale IT project implementation experience is required.
- Possesses a combination of business, behavioural, and technical leadership skills, the most important being an understanding of business needs, processes, and functions.
- Prior experience of solution architecting is preferred
- Knowledge of how to leverage business applications for competitive advantage.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Software Applications such as student management, financial and digital payment systems; mobile technologies; and other current technologies with experience in leading inter-organization change and technology implementation to increase efficiency and/or to meet business objectives.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, development tools and technologies, release and version control, contemporary testing methodologies, and deployment management.
- Strong conceptual and creative skills.
- Ability to blend creativity, problem solving, and technical skills for refining existing concepts or developing new approaches.
- Ability to enable changes in the business processes and ability to work cooperatively with stakeholders and peers is essential.
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Ability to work under pressure and to resolve issues effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- A good leader who is hands-on, leads by example and instill performance excellence amongst team members.
- A team player with good interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Positive attitude, resourceful and able to work through people.
- Inquisitive nature to learn and understand new technologies and emerging industry trends.
- Ability to think critically and work well under pressure.
- Ability to provide thought leadership and strategic inputs to business problems.
- Strong people management and time management skills.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd