Perm Salesforce Developer @ Clementi
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $6000
- Determine business, functional and technical requirements; and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment.
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation.
- Produce tangible deliverables such as requirement specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans for project and change initiatives.
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, and bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform.
- Follow all standard operating procedures and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problem, etc.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Act as a point of escalation for Service Desk and NOC ticketing for advanced issue resolution.
- Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- $3000 to $6000 (Depends on qualification & experience)
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Experience in vendor, service, stakeholders and people management.
- Experience in agile software development and support mid to large scale Salesforce projects.
- Direct working experience on Salesforce platforms on CRM and Digital Marketing projects.
- Knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM.
- Software engineering skills with Force.com platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Software engineering skills with Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL) preferred.
- Knowledge of relational databases, data modelling, and ETL tools.
- Have a good problem-solving skill that is able analyze issues from multiple perspectives and derive pragmatic and comprehensive solutions to problems in sometimes an ambiguous environment.
- Team player who can communicate effectively, to bring forth the ideas, plans and strategies to other stakeholders in order forge common goals and concretize deliverables.
- Able to work highly independently and good project management skills.
- Desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd