Perm Project Executive @ Lavender- Up to $3500
• Lavender MRT Station
• 9am to 6.15 pm on Monday to Thursday, 9am to 6 pm on Friday.
• Up to $3500
- Work together with the team (including internal team of developers, designers and external vendors) in the entire project development life cycle. (Est 70% of the workload)
- Assist in managing each phase of the development life cycle and ensure that all tasks/objectives in each phase are met.
- Track and manage the key issues and ensure timely and adequate actions are taken to resolve the issues
- Handle daily client account servicing activities, assess and advise client of the impact that change and service requests have on the rollout and delivery schedules.
- Prepare documentation for all phases of the SDLC.
- Ensure prompt, high quality and value-added delivery of all services to our clients.
- Provide clear and concise visibility to management and working teams on the status of project implementations.
- Highlight any possible slippages in the schedules and ensure that communications of any delay are channelled to the affected clients in advance.
- Ensure the projects are completed within budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Strengthen relationships and build rapport with our clients.
- Seek out new business leads with the team. (Est 10% of the workload)
- Manage the development and implementation of Web solutions and software applications and any other tasks. (Est 10% of the workload)
- 9am to 6.15 pm on Monday to Thursday
- 9am to 6 pm on Friday.
- Lavender MRT Station
- Up to $3500
- Preferably with Scrum/Agile experience.
- At least a Diploma Degree in IT, Computing, Business Administration, Marketing or any combination of the above.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the IT / Creative / Web industry is a necessity
- Possesses strong communication and presentation skills.
- Has a pro-active and positive attitude.
- Flexible: Able to work independently and contribute as a team player.
- Experience in business development or project management will be advantageous.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd