PERM Pricing Reporting / Data Analyst - Financial Institution (Up to $4,400)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for operating and maintaining various indicative pricing models which generate real-time market data for internal and external use in financial market interpretation and analysis.
- Calibration of indicative OTC market data pricing models
- Development to reflect current market conditions.
- Analyze key economic releases and associated market data.
- Monitor client systems to ensure data is received correctly.
- Maintain reference data that supports the data pricing models.
- Respond to customer enquiries about market liquidity and volatility with respect to their area of experience.
- Liaise with broking desks to resolve data quality issues and to ensure appropriate roll of key benchmark securities
- Provide notification to customers of changes to benchmark records
- Test system improvements/changes implemented by Development or Product groups
- Min. Degree
- Min. 1 year of data analyst experience in banks / financial institutions
- Strong in Pivot Table, VLOOKUP, Bloomberg & VBA is a MUST
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd