PERM Policy Processing Executive (General Insurance)
- Process application of insurance policies including processing of policy documentations
- Prepare renewal notices
- Ensure policy documents are processed accurately, checked and approved
- Compile data on insurance policy changes
- Change policy records to conform to insured party’s specifications.
- Verify the accuracy of insurance company records.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min. GCE O Levels
- Min. 6 months of experience in insurance admin / policy processing
- Keen interest in insurance operations
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries and contact numbers to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd