Perm Order Processing (Sales Support / Korean Market / up to $5500)
Monday - Friday, 9-6pm
• Review the annual goals on a quarterly basis and the KPI on a monthly basis
• Receive, review, manage and follow-up on customer requests and complaints: orders, deliveries, product availability, quality, etc.
• Receive customers’ purchase orders (PO). Check/review and verify the PO details in consistency with the contract information and verify/validate the details in order confirmation against contract, loading plan, customer product files. Send order acknowledgement to customers by email, with the customer PO attached.
• Create the sales order in system promptly
• Modification of DPOs based on customer requests with the necessary approval.
• In coordination with supply chain/logistics/transportation team, follow-up on batch allocation and freight booking to ensure prompt deliveries. Inform customers in case on issues or potential delay to meet customers’ request dates.
• Customer credit status is checked (wherever necessary) and inform Account Manager in case of any concerns.
• Liaise with documentation team on generation of proforma invoice for advance payment and letter of credit (LC).
• Confirm with Finance on receipt of advance payment, original LC amendment copies
• Documentation Team is informed promptly when air freight shipment DPOs are created to enable them to prepare the documents without delay.
• Issue credit and debit memo requests, with the necessary approval.
- Experience in SAP & order processing
- Minimum Diploma
- Role requires incumbent to liaise with Korean counterparts, thus proficiency in Korean is required
Interested candidates please send me your resume in Ms word to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] attn to Aslin Wong Mun Ning (R1326393)
Aslin Wong Mun Ning | R1326393 | Recruit Express Pte Ltd | EA No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd