PERM Order Processing / Sales Support - Korean Market (Up to $5,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Review the annual goals on a quarterly basis and the KPI on a monthly basis
- Receive, review, manage and follow-up on customer requests and complaints: orders, deliveries, product availability, quality, etc.
- Receive customers’ purchase orders (PO). Check/review and verify the PO details in consistency with the contract information and verify/validate the details in order confirmation against contract, loading plan, customer product files. Send order acknowledgement to customers by email, with the customer PO attached.
- Create the sales order in system promptly
- Modification of DPOs based on customer requests with the necessary approval.
- In coordination with supply chain/logistics/transportation team, follow-up on batch allocation and freight booking to ensure prompt deliveries. Inform customers in case on issues or potential delay to meet customers’ request dates.
- Customer credit status is checked (wherever necessary) and inform Account Manager in case of any concerns.
- Liaise with documentation team on generation of proforma invoice for advance payment and letter of credit (LC).
- Confirm with Finance on receipt of advance payment, original LC amendment copies
- Documentation Team is informed promptly when air freight shipment DPOs are created to enable them to prepare the documents without delay.
- Issue credit and debit memo requests, with the necessary approvals
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in order processing and sales support
- Experience in SAP & L/C
- Proficiency in Korean language is required as the role requires incumbent to liaise with Korean counterparts.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd