PERM Order Processing Executive - SAP, L/C (West, Up to $3,350)
- Renders support to Sales team in response to customers’ RFQ during the absence.
- Review of contractual requirements
- Facilitates specification review and quality claims related matters.
- Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal SAP/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
- Initiates required action for response to customers’ requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order / customer information files and communicates changes to appropriate personnel / departments.
- Ensures the right materials reach customer at the right place, right time and right quantity.
- Prepares documentation, maintains records, and coordinates logistics for product shipment to customers, vendors and all facilities
- Schedules and coordinates both Domestic and International freight forwarders transactions
- Prepares Shipping documents as well as completes shipping transactions in appropriate systems
- Coordinates Returned Material Authorization (RMA) process with customers and / or forwarders
- Audits waiting-to-ship list on a daily basis to ensure all invoicing is completed
- Provides freight rates to customers and / or Sales team
- Prepares documents and handles L/C negotiation
- Handles consignment billings and coordinate with Warehouse on end month stock take
- Processes insurance claims for damaged / pilferage cargoes
- Reviews and audit freight bills for billing accuracy and coordinate with Finance / Procurement for purpose of rebilling to customers or vendors
- Assists Sales team to achieve inventory reduction and inventory accuracy
- Min. 3-4 years of order processing experience
- Experience in SAP and LC is a must
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Lynn Mak Ling Ling (EA Personnel No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd