PERM Office Manager cum Secretary/PA - Financial Institution (Up to $5,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Being the main contact person between Building Management and office premises i.e. fire drills, renovation and maintenance works within the compound of the office.
- Order and track office keys, tenant & parking passes
- Coordinates emergency procedures for the office. (Fire Warden)
- Ensure day-to-day efficient operations of the Singapore office
- Office travel duties - liaison with local travel agents to ensure best practice, negotiate corporate hotel rates
- Co-ordinate office supplies, for example, stationery and pantry supplies
- Manage the itineraries and travel of visiting staff from outside the region, where appropriate
- Support office renovations/refurbishments in-conjunction with other key stakeholders
- Inform new employees on office procedures
- Organizes special functions for the office including but not limited to holiday functions, holiday cards and any special projects assigned CEO, SG
- Participate as active member of Business Continuity Plan related activities and administrative work
- Maintains the calendar of the CEO, SG / Group Managing Director
- Sets up appointments, hotel accommodation and makes travel arrangements for CEO, SG
- Prepares correspondence and PowerPoint presentations for the country manager.
- Minutes taking for meetings.
- Travel and Expense policy management.
- Min. 5-7 years of relevant experience preferably in boutique banks / financial institutions / marketing agencies
- Experience in preparing presentation decks
- Strong in PowerPoint
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd