Perm Logistics Specialist ($3.2K to $4.7K)
We are hiring for a Transport and Warehouse Logistics Specialist to be outsourced at our client's place.
- Assists business/functional clients based on area of functional expertise, which includes (and not exclusive to) Logistics Service Provider (LSP) management, responsible care, warehouse and transport management.
- Contributes logistics expertise by identifying, analysing and measuring improvements to key processes and procedures. Implements the work processes and the mode operation strategies set by Global / Area Mode Leaders.
- Identifies opportunities to minimize cost-to-serve through process improvements, and participle in logistics initiative and projects in areas of expertise.
- Is knowledgeable of and supports Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) goals across land transport and storage. Assist with safety assessment and responsible care initiatives. Participate in root cause investigations.
- Initiates and conducts appropriate training for process, systems, tools, methodology, and functional disciplines to LSPs
- Provides consultation and guidance on logistics alternatives, logistics methodology and Order to Cash (OTC) disciplines to internal business partners and LSPs
- Interface and manage local 3rd party logistics (3PL) services providers within the responsible area. Execute the 3PL service contracts according to the service scope defined by the logistics procurement.
- Responsible for measuring the mode and business defined service standards and ensure that the required mode / business performance data is tracked and reported timely and accurately within the country
- Min Bachelor Degree / Master in Supply chain or Logistics
- Able to start immediate or within a short notice
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Those with min 2 to 3 years of supply chain / logistics experience will be an advantage
Interested candidates can send in your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Huang Jingsheng Kevyn
Recruit Express Pte Ltd