PERM Junior Customer Service Specialist, Logistics / Supply Chain (Entry Level)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for the review of material flow parameters and recommend appropriate levels to support business and customer requirements
- Lead new customer integration by coordinating internally with cross functional teams and externally with business partners.
- Manage the day-to-day inventory coordination in high volume
- Develop and foster strong relationship with key account.
- Serve as the key liaison person between client and internal departments on request and issue resolution.
- Take ownership of key account’s new program implementation. Engage in initiative and project discussion. Lead and monitor implementation progress.
- Lead regular operation review meetings. Prepare and present operational KPI.
- Manage, monitor and control stockholding. Prepare stockholding and indent reports for monthly reviews.
- Timely submission of internal and external reporting.
- Min. Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain / Sciences
- Prior experience in logistics / key account management / warehousing preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and process mapping skills
- Knowledge in SAP would be advantageous
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd