Perm IT System Monitoring Specialist (NOC) | $3000 | Central
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
- My Client is an Software consultancy firm that provided software development and strategy expertise.
- Attractive staff benefits, eg. leave, comprehensive insurance
- Great emphasis on people welfare, growth and development
- Permanent x 30
- Salary range: Up to $3000 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- Tanjong Pagar
- 12 hours shift
- 3 / 2 / 2 shift pattern
Monitor systems and network services
- Monitor the performance and capacity of various systems and 3rd party network services using a variety of tools.
- When an issue is identified, NOC Engineers work to determine the cause of the problem.
- When a problem impact the network and system services, you will be required to troubleshoot the problem by following the standard operating procedures.
Track all issues
- While responding to incidents, you must carefully track and document all issues and resolutions in detail.
- When problems are too large or complex for quick troubleshooting, you must escalate the issue to management, other IT resources or 3rd party vendors for assistance in reaching a resolution.
- Assist to maintain ongoing communication within the team and externally, to keep all stakeholders aware of relevant, known issues and the steps being taken.
- Diploma in IT
- Able to work 12 hrs rotating shift
- Good to have experience in Linux, Windows Server, DNS, Network etc
- Good to have exposure in cloud like Azure, AWS or Alibaba cloud
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume to Anson Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to apply.
"We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified"
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us
collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their