Perm IT Engineer (Infrastructure and IoT @ Clementi
- Mon to Fri: 8.00am – 5.30pm
- Up to $5000
- Work with various teams to design and architect the end to end application and infrastructure solution with a strong inclination to IoT related integration
- Responsible for the requirements gathering and collaborate with the vendor on the delivery of IT application solution
- Ensure technical design considerations are feasible and justifiable after considering available technologies
- Evaluate, review, testing and implementing vendor solutions and report on deliverables, ensuring solutions are in line with requirements and timeline
- Responsible for the testing and maintenance of the IT application upon every commissioning
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on product development, prototyping and new function integration
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues with integration of 3rd party hardware and provide expert advice to internal teams
- Provide pre and post implementation support, configuration and field deployment
- Monday to Friday: 8.00am – 5.30pm
- Up to $5000
- Bachelor's Degree, preferable in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Good project management skills and capabilities with 2 – 5 year experience in deploying IoT solutions in industry
- Preferably with knowledge of supply chain management and logistics. Customer fronting and sales experience is a definite advantage.
- Knowledge of how the entire IoT stack works from data ingestion, storage, analysis to building front end applications which will directly impact our customers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with experience in APIs and integration of multiple different software solutions through an IoT platform
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with people at all levels in an organization
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good technical knowledge of MS SQL, system integration will be of value
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd