PERM Insurance Telesales - Mon to Fri Office Hours (Basic + Commissions)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform outbound calls as a marketing tool to carry out a variety of sales and marketing activities, including cold calls, cross selling and up selling to new and existing customers
- Attend to telephone queries from customers and direct such calls to an appropriate Company or Bank personnel where necessary.
- Perform any after-call functions to complete the cycle of call
- Achieve pre-set Key Performance Indicators for the individual and assist in the achievement of the overall sales target as set by the Company and/or the Bank.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on programmes handled to improved and/or enhance existing and future telemarketing programmes
- Perform duties/tasks ancillary to the selling activities cited above, including mailing, typing, faxing and dispatching from time to time.
- Complete daily and weekly reports to measure individual effectiveness and provide figures showing weekly productivity of individual.
- Ensure each call handled meets the service standards of the Company and the Bank
- Create and/or maintaining proper client, call and sales records and customer database as required by the Company and/or Bank.
- Ensure confidentially of data in the manner and to the extend required by the Company and/or the Bank.
- Min. Diploma
- Min. 1-2 years of insurance sales / telesales experience
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Certified with CMFAS M5, M9, HI
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd