PERM Insurance Claims Executive - Property & Casualty ($3,000 - $4,800)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-May-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Set up claims file for new insurance claims notifications and carry out reviews in accordance to prescribed claims handling standards
- Regularly review and update estimates on outstanding claims so that the Company’s liabilities are properly assessed.
- Provide guidance to intermediaries and policyholders on how to proceed with the filing of a claim. Respond promptly to correspondence through various channels including telephone service to clients.
- Investigate and negotiate the settlement of claims timely
- Ensure fair and timely settlement of a valid claim. Investigate suspicious claims and report it if fraudulent claims are discovered.
- Handle claims enquiry; manage third party service providers and resolve issues in connection with claims processes and procedures. Manage and control/lower claims expense/costs incurred in the use of service providers, e.g. adjusters, surveyors and lawyers.
- Analyze claims experience and identify trends to assist Underwriting staff.
- Escalate business imperative and advisory comments to your manager on complaints, fraud claims, high frequency and high value claims. Claims statistic monitoring and reporting.
- Min. 2-5 years of claims experience in property & casualty
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd