PERM Insurance Admin Associate, Junior (Up to $2,600)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Promote the Company by providing efficient service to customers through polite and helpful handling of enquiries.
- Quote for and accept new business, confirm endorsements, offer renewals and effect cancellations, within scope of authority granted and in accordance with the Company’s underwriting policies and guidelines.
- Liaise with Reinsurance staff as required, to ensure reinsurance protection of the Company’s risks.
- Follow up on outstanding cover notes, expiries, declarations and other matters as required.
- Handle all phases in respect of the production of policy documentation; such as new business, endorsements, renewals, etc.
- Ensure business handled is within scope of authority granted, and in line with the Company’s underwriting guidelines, control procedures and service standard.
- Assist in credit control.
- Support business development, operations and report.
- Participate in despatch and filing duties.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned.
- Min. Diploma
- Keen interest in insurance operations
- Certified with BCP / PGI / HI will be advantageous
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd