PERM Finance Regulatory Reporting Analyst, Foreign Bank (MAS 650 & MAS 610)
- To prepare MAS regulatory returns including MAS610, 650, I&E report etc.
- Monitoring of daily MAS ratios such as capital fund, total ACU asset limit, AMR etc.
- Nostro reconciliation, cheque payments for the Bank’s operating expenses.
- Updating of accounts receivable & payable and fixed assets schedule.
- Preparing daily and monthly reports for management, HO and regulators
- Involve in MAS610 project
- Preparation/back up of monthly Management Reports and accounting schedules such as GL Balance-Prepaid, AR, AR, Fixed Assets Listing
- Preparation and posting of daily journal entries
- Preparation of S.W.I.F.T. messages for payment
- Handle monthly reimbursement for Petty Cash Entries
- Handle daily / monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Min. Diploma/Degree
- Min. 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Deep knowledge in MAS610 and MAS 650
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Lynn Mak Ling Ling (EA Personnel No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd