Perm Finance Executive (MAS Reporting)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1218675
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Participating in projects
- Daily financial accounting, control and regulatory monitoring.
- NOSTRO bank reconciliation and follow-up on outstanding.
- Payments to vendors and staff claims.
- Perform MAS regulatory and head office reporting.
- Quarterly GST filing and compliance.
- Liaise with tax agent for annual corporate tax returns
- Preparation of branch’s financial statements
- Participating in finance related projects as assigned
- Any other related duties.
- Degree in accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications.
- 2 to 3 years' accounting and MAS regulatory reporting experience within banking industry. (MAS610, MAS649, MAS758, MAS755 etc.)
- Candidates with MAS regulatory reporting experience from banks are encouraged to apply.
- Well verse in Microsoft Excel and Words (possible knowledge in visual basic)
CEI No.: Jerlin Aw Bi Zhi (R1218675)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd