*PERM* Facilities Engineer, Project Management (Up to $5,500)
- Responsible for overseeing overall building maintenance and security operation for all Central Offices, including conducting inspection, coordinating maintenance/ improvement programs and projects, compile data for reporting and forecasting future needs and costs.
- Plan, organize and execute all improvement projects and ensure maintenance requirements are met at all times.
- Prepare scheduling considering all project variables, manage cash flows, prepare project progress reports and attend all meetings.
- Prepare proposal, tender, quotation etc. for procurement of services and goods.
- Check and ensure works are being carried out according to plan and contracts in a timely manner.
- Support the effective planning and management of activities of outsourced service partners, providing supervision and monitoring their performance
- Conduct regular inspections for potential safety hazards and unsafe conditions, initiate corrective measures to maintain a secure, safe and healthy work environment (the inspections should include after office hours if need be).
- Attend to all emergency/crisis and assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Develop and implement policies, protocol and procedures to maintain full compliance with the prevailing legislative acts and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and oversee operations and the implementation and maintenance of internal systems to ensure protocol are followed and met.
- Assist in internal and external audits.
- Any task which may be assigned from time to time.
- Min. Diploma/Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Facilities Management
- Min. 4-7 years of relevant working experience
- Deep knowledge in facilities management including planning, development, asset management and project management.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Lynn Mak Ling Ling (EA Personnel No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd