Perm Electronic Engineer | Tai Seng | Long Term | $3500-$4500 per mth
A Electronics Engineer I supports engineering activities such as design, test, verification, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry or specialized test equipment.
Location: Tai Seng
Salary: $3500-$4500 per mth
9am to 6pm
Monday to Friday | Require to OT if necessary
- Demonstrated ability to independently work from electrical schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout, and trouble-shooting functions.
- Assemble and test electrical components. This includes mechanical setup of housings, chassis, etc.
- Work safely with high voltage components in excess of 100V with large energy storage.
- Demonstrated history of assembling electrical components – PCBA’s, capacitors, FETs, diodes, surface mount, through-hole parts, inductors, etc.
- Demonstrated soldering skills of small and large electrical components.
- Operate electrical test equipment to analyze electrical circuits, troubleshoot and measure V, I, impedance, frequency response, etc. Demonstrated history of operation of oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, LCR meters in a R&D, non-production-test environment.
- Knowledge of the function of capacitors, resistors, LRC circuits.
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment. Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions. Find failed or damaged components within PCBA’s, trace signals to determine electrical circuit issues.
- Support engineering in writing ECO’s, organizing BOM’s, work orders. Understanding of assembly processeses. - Occasional documentation of build procedures and tests of electrical components.
- Document tests, take data, analyze data to determine next actions.
- Work with electrical component vendors, acquire parts, understanding of PCBA assembly
• Has knowledge of basic electrical circuits and common practices in electrical assembly.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
Interested applicant please submit your detailed resume via whatsapp @ 91380053 to Jase Teo
Kindly indicate the following details as well:
1)Your availability for work commencement
2)Reason for leaving
Teo Mei Kian Jaselyn | Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd | CEI No R2096025 | EA No. 13C6614
Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd