PERM Derivatives Settlements Specialist (Asset Management)
- Responsible for the daily processing of all Exchange Traded and OTC instruments.
- Manage the electronic affirmation, confirmation and clearing processes. Ensure that all matching breaks are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Management of margin and collateral processes internally and externally including dispute resolution.
- Investigating and resolving all breaks with our counterparties and custodians in a timely manner.
- Working with the team to improve existing processes and minimise risk.
- Collaborate with other team members in creating an organised structure of record-keeping and issue tracking.
- Monitoring counterparty performance and involved in periodic review meetings.
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Min. Diploma/Degree
- Min. 3-4 years of experience in derivatives settlemnets / collateral management
- Knowledge in OTC / derivative instruments
- Meticulous, ability to multi-task and work within tight timeline
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Lynn Mak Ling Ling (EA Personnel No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd