PERM Customer Service Representative - East (5.5 day, Office Hours)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Entry Level, Experienced
- Able to provide service recovery as deemed appropriate, with the necessary investigations done & wisely executes empowerment with proper justifications and based on set processes.
- To mitigate any issues or problems, and appease customer/prevent further customer dissatisfaction
- Manages shipment tracking and trace requests
- Hand in hand with SR, operational support and execution, to prevent further complaint from customer
- Handles operational support & reply resolution to 3rd level escalations
- Minimise 2nd level valid escalation and Zero 1st level valid escalations.
- To provide timely solution to cases/exceptions, proper follow up and follow through end to end until case is resolved.
- To be able to address and resolve complaint without further 2nd level and/or 1st level escalation.
- To be able to up sell services as deemed necessary, for revenue contribution, towards Customer Service function as a profit Contact Centre.
- Escalation/Complaint Handling: Handles and addresses complaints end to end;
- Min. Diploma
- Prior call centre experience preferably in Logistics related companies
- Able to do upsells
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd