PERM Customer Service Officer (East, 5.5 day, Up to $2,200)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Query/Request Handling: Answer all queries, requests from customers by email and/or by
phone on timely manner.
- Forward queries/requests to the right functions/teams for the necessary follow up and closure of the query/request.
- Trace Handling: manages shipment tracking and trace requests from customer on timely
- Escalation/Exception-Handling: Handles customer escalations from customers on a timely manner.
- Complaint-Handling: Handles and addresses complaints end-to-end; Acts as escalation point
for customers and other parties within the team.
- Solution Provision: Able to provide timely solution to cases/exceptions, proper follow up and
follow through end-to-end.
- Service Recovery: Able to provide service recovery as deemed appropriate, with the
necessary investigations done & wisely executes empowerment with proper justifications
and based on set processes.
- Prior customer service experience needed
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd